Thursday, January 14, 2010

20th Anniversary of The Simpsons


I remember watching the Tracy Ullman Show in the late 80's and seeing for the first time the Simpsons animated shorts. There was one where part was at the Aquarium and he went swimming in the shark tank. It was probably the best part of the Tracy Ulman Show. I also remeber when the show became a 30 minute program and all of the Tshirts and cheap knockoffs. It was right about the time that Michael Keaton Batman came out and The Bartman tshirt design was very popular. It seemed everybody was wearing the edgy Bart T-shirts. I think my school outlawed them for their lewdness. It is crazy that The Simpsons are still going strong. It is til one of the funniest shows on TV. I like it better than family guy or South Park because I can watch it with my kids. It's funny and not so shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment